Tuesday, February 22, 2011

T is for Tuesday!

Hello Everyone! I hope this post finds each of you doing well. The past week has been super busy. I had planned on mom helping get the house ready to PSC but instead I have had the crud-bug. I just have to laugh because it is so typical for me to get sick during PCS timing.  Thankfully, mom has been helping around the house by cooking & walking the dogs to just name a few. Yesterday, I was well enough to get out of the house! John had the day off so we all went to meet our family friend Camille. We had a wonderful lunch and a fascinating tour of Fort Monroe.   Today, I was able to sleep until 10:00AM and now we (Mom, Richard and I) are off to do a long list of errands.  John and I head to Colorado on Thursday night to spend the weekend.  The goal is to find a house! We arrive home on Sunday night and the movers arrive on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! Good luck house hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete