Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hello!
Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday calls, emails, texts etc yesterday! I had a great birthday! My day at the spa was lots of fun. I had a massage, manicure & pedicure. John and I went out to an early dinner to Cheesecake Factory. I picked Cheesecake Factory. Mom had a chocolate cake delivered to the house yesterday which was awesome. I was really surprised! I plan to share the cake with friends.

It is a beautiful day here! The sun is out and it is near 50 degrees! It is a lazy weekend at the Taylor house.
John is out washing the truck and I just returned from taking a walk with our dogs. This is our last slow weekend until we are settled in Colorado. We are looking forward to Mom and Richard arriving in town on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment