Sunday, February 27, 2011

Packers, Movers, Clearing, OH MY!!

Hi Everyone!
I hope this note finds everyone doing well. We have arrived safe & sounds in Virginia. We are at home in full swing to move. Thank you to Emily who gave up her bedroom last night so we could have a decent night sleep! John is studying for his finial and I am attempting to get our house ready for the packers on Tuesday. I believe a lot of this move has to do with attitude! We are thrilled with our new duty station, our new hometown, and our house! On the other hand, I ( We) have a checklist that just is not going to be completely done. We have decided to not take a UHAL and let the packer do most everything. I will of course pack a few basics. We clear ( leave) Fort Lee on Friday! John and I are stopping in Nashville on our journey out west! Early thank you to Aunt Linda and Uncle Joe who are meeting us at their cabin for a day or two as we head west!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment