Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Is Here!!

Hello Everyone!
I cannot believe it is August. It feels like the summer is flying and fall is just around the corner. I am loving Colorado! I feel truly blessed to have made great friends in my new hometown and that I get to see Emily all the time! Our neighbors behind us are an Army family as well. The wife, May, and I have become great friends. We have been cooking dinner together a few nights a week while our "boys" aka husbands are gone. May's husband has been in and out of the USA. My neighborhood does "family" dinners ( sometimes breakfast) about every other week. There are usually three to four families that rotate in attendance. We go and try out different restaurants or host potluck dinners. I have been running, cooking, playing with our dogs, and spending time with family & friends over the past few months. John is doing well. I look forward to having him home for RR sometime soon. I have no idea of the dates as usual but I am still excited!! John and I have been able to email almost daily and chat about once a week depending on his location.

No comments:

Post a Comment