Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone!
Happy Easter! We hope everyone has had a great Easter. Emily and I hosted an Easter lunch-dinner at my house today. It was fun to use my china and silver. I always love a perfectly set dinner table with china & silver. We had fruit, cheese, crackers, chips to name a few of the appetizers. Dinner consisted of honey baked ham, potatoes, macaroni casserole, green bean casserole to name part of the dinner.  We had a wonderful wine and champagne selections thanks to Emily. I must say today would have not been a success without Emily's  help! Emily gets rockstar brownie points.

I also would like to point out how awesome Em has been the past few weeks. I broke my wrist almost three weeks ago and Emily has been helping bunches. She has cooked and cleaned my house more than once!

No comments:

Post a Comment